Certified Life Coach
6 Phase Reframe
Visual Meditation Guide
MindValley Certified Hypnotherapist ~by Paul McKenna
~ Certificate of Advanced Inductions
~ Certificate of Applications of Hypnotherapy
~ Certificate of Fundamentals of Hypnotherapy
~ Certificate of Hypnotherapy Business Basics
The Silva Method ~ Vishen Lakhiani
~ Six Phase Reframe
Certified Life Coach ~ Anjit Nawalkha
~ Fundamentals of Coaching
~ Presence of Life Coaching
~ Organization of the Mind
~ Bioengineering (of the Mind)
~ Six-Phase Meditation Trainer
Life Book ~ Jon & Missy Butcher
Unlimited Abundance ~ by Christie Marie Sheldon
Together with MindValley Certification in 2023.
Lighting the path to your future ~ Cheriess
I have found my calling. Not a lot of people can say that with all honesty. But as I look back at my life, I realize I have always been the perpetual cheerleader for everyone around me. I love seeing others be successful and happy. Finding my own life’s purpose by helping others find theirs is the greatest career I could think of!
I appreciate the trials of life, overcoming many obstacles myself, including eating disorders, childhood trauma, relationship challenges and huge career shifts!
I first found myself healing my mind and body by practicing guided mediations, visualizing the future I wanted to experience. These meditations can give one a calming and grounded state with positive impacts on the mind and body. One session in particular, had been incredibly helpful as I hadn't realized my path up to that point. Instead, I had been following the same rat race as most of society, working, paying bills, eating what was easily available and just trudging through. The visualization of where my life could go, had always meant to be, immediately changed me direction! Suddenly I had a renewed energy for life and noble goals to work towards!
I dove into sciences of the mind, hoping to find that magical switch to turn off past hurts and repeat patterns. This led me to Mind Valley. There, I devoured the teachings of Dr. Silva and his Silva Method of Meditation and Manifestation. This opened my eyes to how powerful the mind can be if just given a few tools to work with!
Next, I found Hypnotherapy. I know many individuals benefit from regular counseling, but for myself, being slightly impatient for the end results, found that Hypnotherapy offered a much more direct method to reaching the root cause of my trauma, triggers and repeating bad habits.
I was so excited about the progress I made in just one simple session with Paul McKenna, the world’s most leading Hypnotherapist, that I threw my entire focus on learning and absorbing as much information from him as I could find. Eventually I was fortunate enough to be taught by Paul McKenna himself through the Mind Valley University.
I began going down a list of things I didn’t want to react to, eliminating fear of water, fear of crickets, etc. Then I shifted my focus to relationship issue and found I had a pattern that I just hadn’t been able to break on my own, even if I had recognized my own behavior. One Hypnotherapy session later, I was able to alleviate a trigger that had contributed to many an argument or misunderstanding in my marriage. Wow, I thought, the power I had discovered was unending!
My perspective suddenly changed, I could recognize similar issues, traumas or triggers in others and longed to help! I offered a classmate some one on one practice time and within an hour she became cured of her own phobia! This fueled my sense of purpose!
Then another certification had been offered by Mind Valley, Life Coach. This intrigued me and I signed up. Within a few weeks I realized my entire social and professional life up to this point had revolved around coaching others to their success.
Being a naturally positive person, despite the trials of my childhood, I realized that I had a gift and a perspective that was incredibly valuable!
With encouragement from my own peers and family, I launched my business, Accelerated Excellence, where I could combine the skills I had fined tuned, Life Coaching and Hypnotherapy!
Being able to draw from my own experiences and the challenges, I am able to relate and understand many challenges my clients want to overcome. I am able to give empathy yet insight and encouragement to keep moving forward, knowing that success is within reach!
Since launching my business, I have helped several individuals to quit smoking, build confidence in career and self, publish an online video business, get over a fear of flying, make a major career shift and launch a TV series!
This is just a short list of the achievements I have been able to assist in!
I find immense joy in helping others find their own peace, success, and happiness!
Sincerely, Cheriess Maree Clark
Hypnotherapist, Life Coach, Visualization Meditation Guide, Author,
Survivor, advocate, and Mom
Coaching / Hypnotherapy Agreement
Client Name: ______________________________________________________________ This agreement is between Coach/ Hypnotherapist Cheriess Maree Clark and the above-Named client.
1. As a client, I understand and agree that I am fully responsible for my physical, mental, and emotional well-being during my coaching calls, including my choices and decisions. I am aware that I can choose to discontinue the session at any time.
2. I understand that “Coaching” / “Hypnotherapy” is a Professional-Client relationship that is designed to facilitate the creation/development of personal, professional, or business goals and to develop and carry out a strategy/plan for achieving those goals.
3. I understand this a comprehensive process that may involve all areas of my life, including work, finances, health, relationships, education, and recreation. I acknowledge that deciding how to handle these issues, incorporate coaching into those areas, and implement my choices is exclusively my responsibility.
4. I understand this session does not involve the diagnosis or treatment of mental disorders as defined by the American Psychiatric Association. I understand that Coaching and or Hypnotherapy is not a substitute for counseling, psychotherapy, psychoanalysis, mental health care or substance abuse treatment and I will not use it in place of any form of diagnosis, treatment, or therapy.
5. I promise that if I am currently in therapy or otherwise under the care of a mental health professional, that I have consulted with the mental health care provider regarding the advisability of working with a Coach and or Hypnotherapist, and that this person is aware of my decision to proceed with the Agreement.
6. I understand that information will be held as confidential unless I state otherwise, in writing, except as required by law.
7. I understand that certain topics may be anonymously and hypothetically shared with other professionals for training OR consultation purposes.
8. I understand that Coaching and or Hypnotherapy is not to be used as a substitute for professional advice by legal, medical, financial, business, spiritual or other qualified professionals. I will seek independent professional guidance for legal, medical, financial, business, spiritual or other matters. I understand that all decisions in these areas are exclusively mine and I acknowledge that my decisions and my actions regarding them are my sole responsibility.
Fees: All fees are paid for in full, unless specified by the prior agreement.
Additional appointments can be scheduled as needed. If you need to reschedule an appointment, please provide at least 24 hours’ notice. These fees will be paid in advance.
The services to be provided are face-to-face or zoom/ Skype-coaching, as agreed jointly with the client. Coaching and or Hypnotherapy may address specific personal projects, business successes, or general conditions in the client's life or profession.
Other services include value clarification, brainstorming, identifying plans of action, examining modes of operating in life, asking clarifying questions, and making empowering requests or suggestions for action.
The client understands that s successful session requires a co-active collaborative approach between client and Coach and or Hypnotherapist. In the professional relationship, the coach plays the role of a facilitator of change, but it is the client's responsibility to enact or bring about the change. If the client believes the coaching is not working as desired, the client will communicate and take action to return the power to the coaching relationship.
The client also agrees to disclose details of the past or present psychological or psychiatric treatment. In entering the coaching relationship, and signing the agreement, you are agreeing that if any mental health difficulties arise during the course of the coaching relationship, you will notify me immediately so that I can discuss with you the appropriate steps and if any additional referrals are needed.
The client can, at any point in the coaching session, declare his/her preference not to discuss a specific issue, by simply stating that they would rather not discuss this issue. The coach agrees to respect this boundary and will not attempt to forward the conversation further along those lines.
All information about the coach / client relationship will remain strictly confidential except in very rare circumstances where decreed by law; ie. where the court might issue a subpoena for the file or information.
Our signatures on this agreement indicate full understanding of an agreement with the information outlined above.
Client: ____________________________ __________________________ Date
Coach / Hypnotherapist:___Cheriess Maree Clark_____ ________________________ Date
Send me a message with your attached agreement, and we will get you started on the path to living a life you love. Together, we can work out a plan to get you on your way!